- Why a “Team Assimilation” exercise can help teams build stronger team communication (2:56)
- What are the steps of a Team Assimilation (5:25)
- Mike underscores key areas of focus to help team processes and communications: team scheduling, locations of meetings, tools you may want to use, channels of communication your team prefers. (11:34)
- Helping your team manage another change in their working space and recognizing each team member’s individual needs (13:48)
- Learn more about how TEAMES & CO builds effective and empowered teams that deliver results..
- Follow TEAMES & CO on Facebook LinkedIn, Twitter (@teamesandco)and Instagram (@teamesandco)
- Watch the podcasts on video: visit TEAMES & CO on YouTube.
Learn how Leading Virtual Teams can help your teams achieve greater results.