Team Building in Raleigh, NC
Innovation is in the DNA of Raleigh, North Carolina. The area is home to the Research Triangle Park, a collection of some of the world’s most creative companies. It is home to world-class universities such as The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Duke University, and North Carolina State University. There are famous, creative breweries and specialty coffee roasters, software and video game designers, and builders of many of the computers and systems on which we all depend. Combined with reasonable cost of living, fantastic schools, premium health systems, and hundreds of miles of greenway walking and biking trails. It is apparent why RDU continues to be one of the fastest-growing metro areas in the country.
If you have a business in Raleigh, it is vital to make sure you are perpetually innovating and growing; otherwise, you will be quickly left behind. A culture of innovation is centered on continuous learning, and for your teams this means opportunities to grow, develop, and take on more challenges. It is vital for the success of the organization to make sure you are actively engaged in developing and building your team. TEAMES & CO works with your organization to outline and implement a customized strategy to improve team building.
Team Building with TEAMES & CO in Raleigh, NC
When you hear the phrase “team building,” you might picture trust falls and blindfold egg race relays. While these exercises are not without value, building your teams requires a more profound shift within your organization. At TEAMES & CO team building equals building teams. This is different because it will include ensuring your team processes are optimized, communication is strong and innovation is at the heart of your culture. To achieve this our work will include:
- Clear communication of your organization’s values and goals.
- Breaking down the communication silos that isolate leaders from team members and build walls and friction points between teams
- Facilitating a collaborative environment that provides platforms for each team member to contribute creatively to setting and achieving their individual, team, and organizational goals.
- Making sure your teams are collecting detailed data from customers about their experiences with your company and have a way to use that data to improve the customer experience.
- Encouraging and inviting team members to be innovative in improving customer experience.
- Finding ways to lead authentically and build strong relationships with your team members.
- Recruiting, hiring and training exceptional employees and team members and building potential leadership opportunities for their development.
- Frequently and genuinely complimenting good work and celebrating when goals are achieved.
While building your team does take work, it does not need to be complicated. You must identify the areas in which you are experiencing challenges and make corrections, while also celebrating the areas that you all are doing well. This process will not only give you a great starting point, but will be your first step in building a feedback loop with your team that will drive future communications.
If you can build great teams, you can improve customer experience, and your organization will grow to new levels of success. TEAMES & CO offers an experienced, outside perspective to help you evaluate your organization and teams, customize strategies for success, and implement a plan that will put you on the path toward growth.
Contact us to discuss your team, and how we can help.
Want to learn more? Read our article, How To Lead Virtual Teams Successfully, for some specific information on leading in this virtual world.