- Tracy introduces Clair to the podcast, including how WE work with Nodderly to produce this very podcast. (01:50)
- Clair shares more detail about how he decided to “Take the plunge” into Nodderly and how his first year has gone. (5:00)
- The group discusses the process that Clair follows in a team formation process, especially the establishment of helpful team norms that allow for strong team performance.(10:40)
- Clair shares his masterful approach to giving feedback (16:45)
- Mike recaps some core takeaways from Clair’s life circumstances, including the encouragement for people to take their passions and turn them into businesses (20:30)
- Clair shares where people can find him… hint… link below! (27:50)
- Do you want to learn more about Nodderly? Visit here!
- Learn more about how TEAMES & CO builds effective and empowered teams that deliver results at https://teamesandco.com/teams/organizational-design
- Follow TEAMES & CO on Facebook LinkedIn, Twitter (@teamesandco) and Instagram (@teamesandco)
- Want to watch the podcasts on video visit TEAMES & CO on YouTube.
- TEAMES Global is live!!! We will be launching new courses throughout the summer to support leaders and organizations as they empower their teams, connect with customers and reach their goals!!!
- Follow TEAMES Global on Facebook and LinkedIn, and sign up for a course today!
Related Podcasts: If you liked this podcast, be sure to check out our this throwback episode of the Building Teams Podcast from Season 2 with the amazing Nicole Belisle!