- Kaleb discusses his decision to join the army and the beginning of his career. (5:30)
- Mike and Kaleb talk through the job of an infantry officer, his mission (7:40)
- Mike and Kaleb discuss army training, and the balancing act of confidence and humility within the high-pressure context of a war zone (8:45)
- Kaleb shares the concept of “Commander's Intent”, “Nested Mission Planning”, and “Backwards Planning” used in the army (16:20)
- Kaleb discusses his career in consulting after the army, and his transition to becoming an entrepreneur with Rally Point Wealth Management (20:50)
- Kaleb and Mike discuss the common threads that drive success from being an army officer, a management consultant, and an entrepreneur (24:15)
- Kaleb shares his approach to creating customer value at Rally Point Wealth Management (29:25)
- Kaleb shares the importance of Role Clarity and the how to live by the principle of “Positioning Yourself for the Best Control of Your Element” (30:40)
- Kaleb closes the conversation by sharing how you can meet with him (36:25)
- To learn more about Rally Point Wealth Management and to get a hold of Kaleb, please check out their site here
- Learn more about how TEAMES & CO can support your organization’s growth with our management consulting services.
- Follow TEAMES & CO on Facebook LinkedIn, Twitter (@teamesandco) and Instagram (@teamesandco)
- Want to watch the podcasts on video? Visit TEAMES & CO on YouTube.
Check out our episodes on related topics like training with the Clyde Brown and the RTriad Apprenticeship Program, purpose driven entrepreneurship with Geraud Stanton and the Helius Foundation, with Leah Craig Fieser and Brother Wolf, and leadership principles with Brett Hampson
Our podcast is edited by Nodderly. A huge thank you to their team for the great video, audio and editing support!