YM4C is a community centric organization that partners with local businesses, public schools, community centers, churches, and law enforcement. They believe that a good role model and a positive environment bring out the best in young people. Mentoring works best when it’s long-term, centered in community, and built around fun activities. A positive attitude can transform a life, regardless of what one is going through. We should all strive to be more compassionate, kind, and respectful.
- Learn more about the 4S model - Strengths, Struggles, Supports and Sparks - ( 9:59)
- Using sports and team building, Troy helps youth members set goals, develop critical thinking, build healthy communications skills around conflict resolution, peer support (22:30)
- Learn more about YM4C or follow them on social media at:
- You can follow Troy Johnson on Instagram @troyjermainejohnson
- Learn more about how TEAMES & CO builds effective and empowered teams that deliver results.