Building a Culture of Innovation Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, Georgia, is arguably the capital of the South. While the city itself has just over half of a million residents, there are six million within the metro area, making it the 9th most populous region in the country. The beating heart of Georgia, Atlanta was a center of organization for the Civil Rights Movement. It is one of four cities in the United States to host the Summer Olympics Games. Welcoming people from all over the world, the city has worked tirelessly to improve transportation, infrastructure and construct Centennial Olympic Park. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is one of the largest international transportation hubs in the world. With a steady flow of new ideas from a multitude of cultures and standing on the shoulders of those who have gone before, today, the region is among the most innovative on the East Coast.
If your organization is located in Metro Atlanta, you have countless benefits, including:
- A highly educated and motivated population of potential employees
- An active outdoor culture that contributes to increased health and wellness
- An international community with access to many ideas
- A creative arts-forward community
- Excellent public transportation infrastructure
- A host of Fortune 50 companies
- High-quality private and public schools
- Museums, the aquarium, and many other ways to connect to nature, science, and history
Creativity flows from the foothills of north Georgia. If you are doing business here, it is vital to make sure your organization has a culture of innovation. Here is how TEAMES & CO can help you develop a more innovative environment that sets up your company to succeed now and in the future.
How TEAMES & CO Helps Atlanta Organizations Develop Innovative Cultures
Here are a few quick tips for making your culture more innovative:
- Break down leadership silos: If your leadership is isolated from your teams, your innovation will be stifled.
- Facilitate collaboration between teams: Teams should be collaborative within themselves as well as with other teams. If you are noticing that cross-functional projects are taking longer than expected, you may have friction points between your teams.
- Listen to your customers: You need more than just customer reviews; you need a constant feedback loop including detailed surveys with your most committed clients to determine areas that must improve.
- Build agile teams: Teams must be able to respond to market needs, react and solve customer challenges, and ultimately excel through change.
- Bring in TEAMES & CO to help.
Our team's success is your success. We are here to build up Atlanta organizations to grow the way they deserve. TEAMES & CO will take a thorough inventory of your organization. Through this process, we will identify areas in which your company can improve in creativity and innovation. Furthermore, we will develop a plan and help you implement it. Becoming more innovative is necessary for your Atlanta organization's success today, tomorrow, and beyond. Contact TEAMES & CO to begin the process today.